The World Bank expects global economic growth to slow significantly, from 5.5% in 2021 to 4.1% in 2022 and further to 3.2% in 2023. Growth in East Asia and the Pacific is expected to slow to 5.1 percent in 2022, reflecting the impact of China's economic slowdown, the report said. China's economic growth is expected to fall to 5.1% in 2022, close to potential growth, due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Chinese government's tightening of regulations in certain sectors of the economy. The report said that the rapid spread of the Omicron variant means that the new crown epidemic is likely to continue to disrupt economic activity in the near future. In addition, decelerating growth in major economies, including the United States and China, will depress external demand in emerging markets and developing economies.
Slow economic growth has a huge impact on concrete foaming agent.
Lightweight foamed concrete, also known as foamed cement, is a lightweight porous concrete product made from foaming agent aqueous solution into foam, and then adding foam to the slurry made of cement-based cementitious materials, aggregates, admixtures, admixtures and water, etc., through mixing, pouring and natural curing.
1. With compressive strength and aging resistance: although the traditional chemical thermal insulation materials can achieve the effect of thermal insulation, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have been unable to meet the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can completely solve this problem. It is a substitute for traditional thermal insulation materials.
2. It has a good light weight: effectively reducing the load of the building.
3. Good sound insulation: the sound insulation of lightweight foamed cement is 5-8 times that of ordinary cement, which fully solves the problem of sound insulation in living space.
4. Good high temperature resistance: the suitable temperature of foamed cement can reach more than 250 ℃ and 300 ℃, while the benzene board will soften and chemical reaction will occur when the temperature is above 75 ℃.
5. Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: the foamed cement insulation layer has a high stability and anti-aging performance, which effectively ensures that the indoor floor is flat and uncracked, and its service life is 5-10 times that of benzene board and 5 times that of perlite particles.
6. Good environmental performance: all additives of foamed cement are plant protein fiber and animal protein, which are non-toxic and harmless, while chemical thermal insulation materials such as benzene board and perlite particles can produce harmful and toxic gases at high temperature.
7. Good thermal insulation: the thermal conductivity is 0.08w/m.k, which is 20-30 times that of ordinary cement.
8. It has a good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the 7-day compressive strength is 6 kg, and the 28-day compressive strength is 9kg/cm2.
9. The construction is simple: foamed cement is a mobile liquid transported by mechanical high pressure, the construction saves manpower and material resources, and the surface is smooth and smooth after solidification.
10. Good moistureproof: when heating, there will be no condensation around the warm water pipe, and there will be no split between the layers.
11. Good combination: the material of foamed cement is cement, and the combination of the upper and lower layers is very good, so that the ground will not form hollow and collapse.
12. The construction speed is fast.
13. Good integrity: a cast-in-place seamless and intermittent, and cast-in-place board and mortar layer can be completely combined to form a whole.
14. It has the function of impermeability: due to the porosity and integrity of foamed cement, the impermeability of foamed cement is more than 6 times higher than that of ordinary floor.
15. Fireproof: foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement), which will not burn, so it has good fire resistance. When used in buildings, it can improve the fire resistance of buildings.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Inflationary pressures on Canadians continue to rise. The consumer-price index rose 6.7% in March from a year earlier, the biggest increase since January 1991, according to the latest figures from Statistics Canada.
On a month-on-month basis, Canada's CPI rose 1.4 percent in March, also accelerating from February's 1.0 percent rise.
Prices in the eight major sectors covered by the statistics continued to rise. The uptrend comes against the backdrop of continued price pressures in the Canadian housing market, widespread supply chain constraints, and geopolitical conflicts, according to CBC. A variety of factors have affected energy, commodity, and agricultural markets. Meanwhile, Canada's employment picture continued to improve in March, with the unemployment rate falling to a record low and the average hourly earnings of employees rising.
Excluding gasoline, Canada's CPI rose 5.5 percent year on year in March. It is also the highest since comparable data began in 1999.
The widespread supply chain constraints and geopolitical conflicts are expected to continue to affect the prices of the concrete foaming agent.
If you are l ooking for a custom cable gland? Yueqing Bolun Electric is an industrial and trade enterprise spec…
Japan surpassed the U.S. in the number of new coronavirus cases last week as the local epidemic worsened sharply. Medical experts have warned that Japan's medical system could be in…
Oil prices rose on July 29 after Opec and non-OPEC producers were expected to leave their September supply quotas unchanged at their monthly meeting in early August. Light crude for September…